SKANKS just wanna have a clean bill of health, the adoration of the public and some decent recycling facilities.
Kate could be a successful writer, if she could just concentrate. Instead, she needs to recycle this bean can, shag sexy Gary and stop obsessing about her inevitable untimely death. Clementine Bogg-Hargroves delivers “a painfully accurate slice of life” (BroadwayBaby ★★★★★) in this witty, dark, and often filthy, one-woman show. It’ll make you laugh, and then it’ll make you cry.
“It’s a gem” ★★★★★ (Bouquets and Brickbats)
“Moving and memorable” ★★★★ (North West End)
“A tour-de-force performance” (Number9)
- All Tickets on Future Artists are transferable to another performance within 1 year if the show has to be canceled, we will re-arrange another performance and your ticket will be valid for that show.
- If you can not attend a show or book in error the tickets are not refundable but are transferable including to venues we operate during the tour.
- Seats will be allocated on the night, as a rule the house opens 30 minutes before the show, late comers will not be admitted.
- Please check with each of the venues regarding facilities and parking and how to get to each location.
- If you have any questions please message us via Facebook and give us 24hrs to respond.